Last year was the Lacey family’s inaugural Advent Challenge, well this year it’s back and, in my true ‘let’s recycle everything’ style, the vessel for this is not the lucky dip jar, but my M&S beauty advent calendar box!
As per last year, the list is full of fun and good deeds. In no particular order (although once they hit the calendar, there may be a little ‘arranging’:
- Tell someone you love them
- Give something to charity
- Buy a lottery ticket and post it through a stranger’s letter box
- Send a Christmas card to your neighbour
- Make paper snowflakes and hang them from the ceiling
- Wear Christmas jumpers for a family selfie
- Make Christmas cookies
- Make a Christmas decoration for the tree
- Tidy your room!
- Walk like a turkey!
- Decorate the windows with snow spray
- Sing Christmas carols at someone’s front door
- Send Christmas cards to your friends
- Tell 3 people that you’re doing an Advent Challenge
- Phone someone and when they answer say “Ho ho ho”
- Make up a Christmas rap
- Help wrap some presents
- Say Merry Christmas to everyone you meet
- Dance around to Christmas songs!
- Write a letter to a friend
- Play with someone at school that you wouldn’t normally
- Go for a walk and collect anything Christmassy
- Think of 3 things to be thankful for
- Watch a Christmas movie
Merry Christmas one and all!