I’m having one of those days. Not a bad day, but one where I can’t stop.
After a very busy week, work-wise, I could finally stop last night, so had an early night with a DVD. This morning I woke up feeling chipper and cracked on with the day – swimming with Dylan, Waitrose (the Saturday norm) only to come home and that’s when it started…
- Sorting out Dylan’s toys to sell (a lot of them that never see the light of day)
- Moving Lego from the playhouse back into Dylan’s room
- Changing the playhouse above from Lego house, into storage-for-the-Winter/sitting room
- Tidying outside sitting room
- More washing
- Showering, washing hair and defuzzing ready for a party this evening.
And now, when I could relax, I’m writing a blog. I can’t stop!
What is it about a busy week that stops you from just chilling out? Is it there a fear to stopping?
I’m off to do a little savasana and breathe…
You can still sponsor me for the London to Windsor bike ride, here.